Your Weekend Workout..Tabata style!!!
- Perform the drill all out for 20 seconds then rest for 10 seconds.
- You will have 2 exercises per drill. Repeat exercises 4 times for a 4 minute drill.
- In Drill 1 you will perform Alternating Reverse Lunges for 20 seconds, rest for 10 then perform Mountain Climbers for 20 seconds and rest for 10. Repeat the drill for a total of 4 times.
- Rest 1 minute between drills then go on to the next drill.
- There is a free app called Tabata Timer which you can use on your smart phone if you like.
Drill 1: Alternating Reverse Lunges & Mountain Climbers
Drill 2: Bicycle Crunches & Push-ups
Drill 3: Squats & Hold Plank
Drill 4: Jump Squats & Spiderman Push-ups
Nice job!!!! Woohoot!!!!!
Coach Jackie’s “10” Workout
Start with a 10 minute warm up consisting of marching, walking, jogging, and stretching.
Perform each of these exercises with a 10 second rest after each.
10 Jumping Jacks
10 Crab Kicks (Each Side)
10 High Knee Run (Each Side)
10 Bicycle Crunches
10 Jump Squats
10 High Knee Run
If you are able, repeat 10 times. Make sure you cool down and stretch after your workout though!