10 Tips to Bathing Suit Body
1) Visualize yourself slim. This creates a road map in your subconscious which govern our habits and behavioral patterns. Visualization can help to fire neurotransmitters throughout your body to make the feat possible. Spend a few minutes everyday to creating your ideal body image. See yourself slim, healthy and fit.
2) Make water your beverage of choice. Drink at least half your body weight in ounces per day. Eliminate soda and juices. Juices are high in calories. Eat your fruit, don’t drink it! Eating your fruit takes more time and you’ll get fiber benefits, which also help to fill you.
3) Weigh yourself daily. Yes daily!! It keeps you focused on you weight goal. Knowing that eating that slice of pizza or brownie might just send the numbers in the opposite direction will help you stay on track.
4) Keep a food and exercise journal. It keeps you accountable. Log everything you eating and drink. Enter the time and how you are feeling. Since emotions play a huge role in what we eat and how much, by identifying your triggers you can begin to make better choices.
5) Add half hour of exercise 6 days per week. Get up early, power walk at lunch, take a fitness class, ride your bike, go for a jog.. no excuses, just do it!!! And you will feel better as exercise kicks up endorphins, the feel good chemicals.
6) Have a large breakfast, high in lean protein. Add fruit and veggies. Check out our Quick and Healthy recipe link for ideas!!
7) Add 2 large salad with vinegar and little olive oil. Go easy on the oil as it is high in calories and fat, but it is a necessary and healthy part of any nutrition program.
8) Try spacing out your meals. Have 5 or 6 small balanced meals spaced 3 hrs apart. You will eliminate overeating and hunger pangs. Sit down while you are eating and focus on eating. Shut off the TV, close the book , don’t read the mail. Distractions can lead to overeating.
9) Exercise!! Find activities you like and make the time. 30- 40 minutes per day of combination of strength training and cardio. Check out my blog for exercising tips!
10) Get plenty of rest. Try to sleep 7-8 hours every nite. You will feel better and have more control at the dinner table. Taking a cat nap in the afternoon works wonders!!!